Our wedding week was the most memorable week of my life. Here are a few of my favorite moments and photographs from our wedding day:
- My sweet (soon to be) husband made me breakfast the morning of our wedding. All bushy-tailed and blurry-eyed. Adorable. (photo taken by me :)
- Being surrounded in prayer before the ceremony.
- The second I started walking down the aisle with my dad I started crying!
- The entire ceremony was a blur, but oh so perfect! Our friends and family were there as we shared our vows and love for one another as we began a new journey in life together.
- That photo of us and our parents in the receiving line is one of my absolute favorites. It is so beautiful and emotional and means so much to me.
- We love the photo of just Brian and I in the field because we are standing in one of my favorite spots on our family farm. Brian and I had one of our first dates up in this field flying kites. It is a beautiful, artistic photo and fits the decor in my house perfectly.
My husband and I have discussed so many times that we are so thankful for our photographers for documenting our wedding. It seriously goes so fast. To all of you soon-to-be-married folks out there—if there is one piece of advice I can give you: the investment of a good photographer is worth it. Do your research. Hire a reputable photographer with a contract. Someone who has photographed many weddings and has a portfolio to prove it (and experience that comes with it). We looked for photographers who would capture the moments of day (as you can see in the photos above) with a photojournalistic style, as well as take some traditional group shots for us because it was important to us to have some family portraits as well.
We are also so grateful for our family and friends. All I can say is: they are amazing, and just lavished us with their love all week long. Getting married was the best.
Major kudos to our wedding photographers, Andrea and Ed (http://www.andreabibeault.com). We are so thankful, and love all of the memories you captured for us!
photo cred: all photos taken in the post except for the breakfast photo were taken by Andrea and Ed at http://www.andreabibeault.com and were posted with permission.