Goals Keep Me Accountable.
Here are a few goals I want to accomplish by may.
Plus, a few of RECENT TRIUMPHS:
Plan a super secret surprise for my parents! Stay tuned for this, it's going to be awesome :) Mom and dad, if you are reading this, just pretend like you didn't haha.
Watch my sis get MARRIED!
Join a Rock Climbing Gym!
- Work out like it's my job ;)
- Soak up all the sunshine and enjoy the last months here as much as I can.
- Do one fun thing per day
- Take photos of all of our local spots and memories we'll want to remember when we're off galavanting across Asia.
- Get serious about organizing all my personal pictures to I can make a big album of our HAWAII newlywed time.
Provide an excellent customer experience for my clients throughout the summer
Finish Re-vamping my website
- Develop more helpful blog content for families looking for a storytelling photographer
- Continue Developing my Photography Workshop
- Continue Planning for the Seoul, South Korea business move
- Finish booking out my summer (2 sessions left!)
I had two HUGE triumphs this winter.
1. As I mentioned above, I have been working through a marketing class that has been completely rocking my world.
It has helped me re-evaluate WHAT I do, and WHY, and along the way it has re-ignited my passion for preserving memories for people. I've got so much to share with you, so check back in a bit as I continue to develop my site and deliver quality content to you. I've also started a newsletter, all about being your OWN family historian and documenting the memories that are important to you in your own lifes on a normal, everyday basis. Curious? Join the newsletter.
2. A personal triumph: I competed in a triathlon.
This is not something I ever would've thought I would do because I've never considered myself a swimmer. I developed achilles tendonitis last fall, and picked up swimming as a "filler" until I was back up on my feet again. Little did I know, I would absolutely love to swim! I saw the advertisements for the Haleiwa Triathlon and just...signed up! Here I am about to cross the finish line. It was an incredible experience, I'm totally hooked and am already googling to find my next sprint tri in Seoul!